Clinical Services and Medical Information: Sophisticated programs for therapy success
TheraCom develops highly advanced programs to support the patient throughout the course of therapy. TheraCom works closely with manufacturers to develop a customized clinical support program staffed with experienced and highly-trained clinical professionals trained to provide the highest levels of care. Our service offerings include:
A personalized care approach, one patient at a time.
- Branded compliance and persistency support
- Care coordination, including nursing support
- Injection training and education
- Product administration coordination
- Medical information hotlines
- Adverse event and product complaint management
- Patient and prescriber education
- Compliance and refill reminders
Since its inception, TheraCom has been committed to serving patients by offering focused programs and services to assist patients in managing therapy on an ongoing basis. Our programs integrate inbound and outreach support services that provide consistent messages across all channels.
Supported by a state-of-the-art case management system, TheraCom clinical practitioners utilize therapy resource knowledge bases to consistently provide best-in-class clinical support programs for patients and health care providers. Knowledge bases provide TheraCom the opportunity to build both scalable and personalized support to promote successful therapy initiation and patient adherence to therapy.